Tim joined The Vision Company in 2020 as a recruiter after working for nearly a decade in restaurant management. He moved to Minneapolis from San Francisco a few years ago and spends his time with his wife and two young children.
- Why do you love your job? The opportunity to meet with new people and help them find something they need
- What do you do outside of work? Spending time with my family, running, riding bikes, photography, and playing or watching soccer
- What are your hobbies? I do sideline photography of professional soccer events in the twin cities
- If you were to die by Shark or Lion, what would you pick and why? No thank you
- Favorite Sport: Soccer
- Motto you live by: Don’t let a lion or shark kill you
- What is something people don’t know about you? I once had to get stitches in my face due to a spoon related injury