Check out our 12 Days of Christmas Stories + GIVEAWAYS!! We’re picking 2 winners today, each giveaway valued at $150!! Like, share or leave a comment to be entered to win these great prizes from some of our #supportlocal favorites, Young Joni, Smokey’s Pub n’ Grill, HannahMadeCreative, Innovations Plus and The General Store of Minnetonka!! (details below)
Day 3: Gratitude
If you woke up tomorrow, and all that you had was what you had expressed gratitude for the day prior – what would you have? I’m not talking your favorite pair of jeans or material possessions either – Are you speaking gratitude into your everyday life? Are you seeing the good along with the bad? I promise you, you’ll find what you’re looking for….
A few words of gratitude:
- This position is a blast! This is a great fit for all involved even though I have my work cut out for me!…Can you call my sister? She could use a spear of that connection magic you have” 😊
- “You guys are just wonderful! I’ve dealt with thousands of people in my life, and you and your team are some of the best. Truly.” Greg went on to say he tries to be kind to people, because earlier in life he wasn’t very nice. 😉 He said he really appreciates us because we’re so kind and helpful; it’s a pleasure talking to us every time.
- “He is awesome – we are so thankful that other guy didn’t work out and we got him. It was a gift from GOD! we really like him – he fits in so well here!!!”
- “I have you to thank, because coming in and talking with you, really opened my eyes to the value and knowledge I bring to the table and this built my confidence. A lesson learned in life, to NEVER GIVE UP! I will, in the future, refer anyone that I know, to your company, specifically to you.”
- We called Elizabeth, not even realizing she was hired on perm at our customer years ago now. She said she was still there and she had moved from being a machine operator to being the front desk receptionist – She was beaming with pride and gratitude. She was over the moon happy. She was referred to us by a non profit we partner with, she was a single mom with two kids and bills to pay. She had few skills to speak of, had one job in food service and relied on the bus to get her to work. She’s speaking gratitude daily.
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Please like, share, or comment on this story to be entered in our giveaway EACH DAY for 12 days!! All our giveaway prizes are purchased from over 40 local businesses and are valued at over $6,500! Winners will be announced each morning starting on Thursday, December 10th.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older, winners are chosen at random if participant has either liked, shared or commented on post; giveaway is void where prohibited, Facebook and Instagram is not associated with or endorse this giveaway.
#TheVisionCompanies #12daysofchristmas #12daysofchristmasgiveaways #12daysofchristmasstories #youngjoni #thegeneralstoreminnetonka #hannahmadecreative #smokeyspubngrill #innovationsplus #payitforward #graditudetrain #weappreicateyou #wethankyou #supportlocal